We deliver to the UK, Europe, the United States and most countries worldwide*.
Most orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day. Larger items may take a little longer, we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours.
* If you live somewhere we don't currently deliver, we'd be very happy to arrange a special delivery if we can. Please get in touch; email@example.com.
Orders over £50 benefit from Free Standard UK Delivery
Orders under £50:
- Mini Standard UK Delivery – £2.95
- Standard UK Delivery – £3.95
We expect Standard UK Deliveries to take 2 working days from date of dispatch. If you parcel hasn't arrived within 4 days please get in touch; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Working Day UK Delivery – £6 (order before 3pm)
Next Working Day orders placed Monday to Friday before 3pm will be delivered the next day. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Europe, United States, and Worldwide
We deliver most items worldwide. Please contact us for more information.
Europe – starting from £9.50 (Please see important note below)
United States – from £14.50
Worldwide – from £14.50
Our starting rate for European Delivery normally equates to one or two of our larger textile items (sleeping bags, bumpers etc), plus a few smaller textile items or smaller toys (bibs, muslins, teethers, cars etc). This is calculated at checkout.
For larger items, or multiple items, our European delivery price is based on the size and weight of your order. This is calculated at checkout.
You have to pay any applicable custom charges or import taxes, prior to or upon delivery.
We expect delivery to take 7-14 working days from date of dispatch. If your parcel hasn't arrived within 14 working days please get in touch; email@example.com.
IMPORTANT Mid-2021 European Delivery Information
We are still delivering to our valued customers in the EU, however please be aware that post Brexit there are some additional considerations with deliveries to the EU from the UK.
- Extra paperwork and regulations are resulting in delays.
- You have to pay all customs fees, taxes and administration charges related to your order. You will receive an email from the courier company delivering your order with details of the charges. Please check your spam folders in case customs invoices end up there.
- If you refuse delivery of a parcel, or the storage limit expires at the local courier depot (this is usually 7 days but may be less), or if you do not accept delivery of your parcel for any other reason, it will be returned to us.
- Once your parcel arrives back you can chose to pay to have it redelivered or we will subtract the original delivery cost and any return costs plus a £20 administration fee from your refund.
Please note this only affects deliveries to the EU and not other countries. We hope to restore a 'friendlier' delivery service to the EU later this year.
Incorrect Address Details
Please check the delivery address details you provide carefully. These are included on the Order Acknowledgement email sent immediately after you place your order.
Unfortunately we can’t be held responsible for items which do not reach you if you provided incorrect or incomplete address details, or if you change your delivery address after the order is despatched.
If an incorrectly addressed delivery is eventually returned to us we will refund the order less the original delivery costs.